A silage film is used for agricultural purposes, primarily for storing and protecting maize, hay, forage and silage in areas with a relatively short growth period for herding grass. These films serve as green stores for these agricultural produces by maintaining optimum humidity conditions to bring about controlled anaerobic fermentation. Silage films also facilitate transportation and delivery of these products.
- Silage films help in preserving the energy content and nutrients of the produce during storage.
- These are designed to offer greater profitability to farmers through increased efficiency of wrapping.
- The weathering resistant and mechanical properties of this agricultural film offer an airtight seal on bales of varying shapes and sizes.
Silage films manufactured and distributed by Divya Extrusion are known of their flexibility and light weight attributes, making them suitable for different packaging needs. We use high quality raw materials to offer the durable silage films at competitive prices. State-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting edge manufacturing technology makes us a leading player in the domestic silage film market.
- Cost effective storage solution for different forage produces
- Great durability
- Resistant to wear and tear even when subjected to agricultural chemicals and UV radiations
- No breakages, cracks or brittleness even when exposed to extreme temperatures
- Excellent mechanical composition
- Weathering resistant
- Minimizes agricultural waste
- Use of high quality materials results in optimum cling for an airtight seal
- Helps in retaining the nutritional value of forage
- Checks unwanted fermentation during storage and transportation
- Protects the produce from bad weather conditions
- Maintains the high density of forage, making it ideal for consumption by cattle