Stretch films are basically plastic films made from highly stretchable and durable materials. These are primarily used as packaging material to wrap up items that need to be kept tightly bound.
- As leading stretch film manufacturers, we deal in several different variants. Of these, the most popularly used are bundling stretch films, machine stretch films and manual stretch films.
- These are prepared from low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), which in turn is derived from a mix of materials such as octane, hexane, and butene.
- The stretch films are made using blown and cast methods, while the former is a slower process and has a high cost of production, it accords better quality and durability as compared to films produced through cast methods.
Machine Stretch Film (Wrap)
At DivyaExtrusion, high quality Machine Stretch Films (wrap) are created through the simple process of applying requisite raw materials onto a machine, and extracting finished rolls of wrapping films. These can be prepared using both cast and blown methods, and rank high on factors such as stretch-ability and durability. This makes them ideal for wrapping voluminous packages and keeping goods safe during transit.
Any (as per your requirement)
Transparent and Coloured
Upto 450 mm
- Highly transparent material
- No risk of discoloration
- Possesses high tensile properties
- Designed from eco-friendly materials
- Rank high on elongation, tear and puncture resistance
- Non toxic in nature
- Cost-effective for bulk use
- Offer great flexibility in terms of packaging
- Machine stretch films have a wide spectrum of usability. Anyone from manufacturing units to local grocery stores and farmers can use these in their day-to-day operations
- Using machine stretch films, such as those supplied by DivyaExtrusion, helps in increasing efficiency and cutting back on waste.
- Brings in consistency to the packaging process, as the entire wrapping can be done with the identical tension levels.
- Helps in speeding up packaging operations
Manual Stretch Film (Wrap)
As leading stretch manufacturers in India, we bring our vast experience to the table to produce high quality manual stretch films. Our easy to use and lightweight manual film wraps are ideal for practically all standard applications. These are most popularly used for packaging materials such as paper, bricks, palletized wood, besides a whole host of other industrial products.
450 mm x 23 microns
450mm (18 inches)
- Made from eco-friendly, recyclable and degradable materials
- Created in compliance with international regulatory standards
- Completely toxic-free and harmless
- Designed for lasting use
- Does not interfere with the physical characteristics and attributes of the products
- High-end mechanical properties to accord optimum performance
- Cost-effective packaging solution
- Ranks high on durability
- Ideal for packaging small and mid-sized packages and products
- It can be used straight out of a box to stabilize and secure a wide range of products with varying physical properties
- The hand brake lever has been put in place to facilitate use of requisite amount of stretch wrap film to obtain the desired tension levels
- We offer manual stretch films in varying densities and widths to cater different user requirements
Other Stretch Films (Wraps)
Colored Stretch Films
We also deal in wholesale supply of colored stretch films that are primarily used for color-coding different shipments and packages. As opposed to opaque films, colored stretch films offer a greater variety in terms of color palate and also accord better visibility. These make an apt choice of packaging materials for users dealing in products of different physical consistencies and nature.